CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Updating.......!!!!

So I was told by someone that my blog was boring and never updated. So from now on, I'm going to try to up date every week!

This summer is going by fast!!! Here are some of the things that have happened so far:

Keera and Eric Married

Ethan getting blessed

Eddie Graduated

Kendall and Eddie moved

Having a major flood in our basement....now we really have to remodel!!!

Landon getting blessed

Quin and Erin getting married

Work going well and moving our offices up to SLC

Family Reunion ( I can hardly wait, to visit and laugh with everyone!!!!)

Getting ready to go back to school..... I must say that I'm pretty nervous......

And it's only the middle of June...


Who knows what else the summer will bring. But that is life.

No comments: