CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

About my week

It's time to post again.......

I had an interview with my work on Monday. (It took about 8 hours to get ready for the interview.)

It was a three hour interview and it went really well. In fact it wasn't as bad as I had thought it was going to be......it was the wait to hear if I had gotten the job.....

So Thursday we had our meeting. Five of us interviewed and only two of us were there for the meeting and we were told that they are going to hold off for three more weeks before making a decision... They don't have a full team and they will in three weeks. So the wait will continue!!!
I will just keep working hard and what will happen, will happen. I still love my job.

Also in order to get this promotion that I'm going for, I have to be going to school. (They want to see if you can go to school and keep up with your students that you are taking care of.)

So I'm taking two classes. So far they have been very enjoyable, and I'm doing quite well in them.

I had a chance to talk about the church in one and got quite a stir from one of my classmates.
I never thought that I would have gotten that reaction from someone. It made think about our missionaries in the mission field, trying to reach out to everyone. Having issues and telling people our beliefs and then have that person turn on you. It gives me a better apperication and love for our missionaries than before.
I had about three other classmates stand up for me and that made me feel good.

So that has been my week in a nut shell!!! All is good.

And I love being a member of the Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Go MOM!! I hope you get the job!:)

Tennessee Sigmans said...

I have not been on the blog in a while. For some reason I was not able to add you. But I will.

I did not omit you on purpose... I promise!

Missed seeing you in DC this past weekend! Hope all is well!
Love,
Stephanie