CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

***********TYLENOL RECALL!!!**********

As most of you know that I take Tylenol pm every night to help with my insomnia.. I have taken it for years and it has done the trick for me.

For the last couple of months, I haven't been feeling very well at all. I have had horrible head aches, almost like a migraine. I don't have much energy and just want to sleep to help my headache go away. Tonight as I was watching the nightly news, I heard about a Tylenol recall.. I got my Tylenol and found the lot number on the side of the bottle and sure enough it had been recalled!!!

They had a number to call to see what you need to do and if you were having side effects. Of course it was an eastern number, so I will call tomorrow.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK THIS WEBSITE AS THERE ARE MANY OTHER BRANDS THAT ARE BEING RECALLED AS WELL... LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS... HERE IS THE WEBSITE..
http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/

No comments: