CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Two Teeny Tiny Babies!!

Skyler called me on Wed morning to see if I could come down and sit with her while having her stress test for the babies... (Lucy's heart rate had dropped so they wanted to keep an eye on her for a couple of more hours.) I told her that I would be right down.... (My mother's intuition told me to take the rest of the day off.) I went down to the hospital and thought I would be there for a couple of hours....Skyler was a little nervous.....We could hear the babies heart beats....Strong and loud.. Skyler told me that Lucy's heart rate went down to 50 but when she got on her side it came back up. After about 1/2 hour the nurse came in to do a test on Lucy. She started the ultra sound and we could see Lucy.. She had her cute little arm resting on her eyes like she was in a deep sleep and just chillin.... The nurse tried for about an half hour to get her to move anything. She put a horn on Sky's stomach and pulled the trigger.. Kash moved but Lucy didn't. She then tried with her hands on Sky's stomach to move her alittle, still no movement.. The nurse then said .."let's move you to labor and delivery and have them watch you for a while... We headed over to labor and delivery when the nurse said..Let me call your doctor and see what he wants to do... After a minute we were told, you are going to have babies today...Get everyone here that needs to be here.....You should have seen Sky's face....She called Braden and I called Thom. Anyway!!! Long Story Short.......and Braden and his dad made it to the hospital in record time....( Braden's dad went 90 miles down the freeway) WE HAVE TWO OF THE CUSTIEST, TINY BABIES IN THE WORLD!!!




3 comments:

Erica Means Shemwell said...

Congratulations! Tell them we are so happy they are safe and beautiful! Enjoy!

Mindy said...

Awesome! Tell Sky congrats! I love their names. :D

Chris and McKell said...

Oh the are so beautiful!! Congrats to all of you and thanks for keeping my mom updated which in turn me updated too!! I was thinking and praying for you all day Hadley even said the cutest prayer at lunch asking heavenly father to bless skyler and the babies!! She did so good I am so glad they are here safe and sound! Love you all