CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grandma has arrived!!!!

I know that I have arrived, when my grandchildren want to comb my hair.

I remember doing that with my grandmother. She would let us for hours on end comb and curl and rat and spray her hair. She said that it felt good.

I remember my children combing my mother's hair also. She would sit on the floor and let them comb and brush for hours also.

Last Friday, Courtney and Riley and Ethan came down to visit me. I had the day off. We had a great visit and Riley played with Jaxson.

After everyone had a nap, Riley decided to do my hair. So she got the brush and comb and played with my hair for hours. She was being so gentle with me. We had a great time and laughed alot, and it did feel good!!



Riley is telling me to look at her.


Hold still Grandma, I'm making you look beautiful!!


The next day (Sat) we went to Max and Cheese. Jaxon and Shaylee were so excited!!!

They played in the play room while waiting for their lunch. After eating we let them play some more. I think we could have left them there for hours and they would have never missed us!!

The food was great, the atmosphere was fun, the employees very helpful. I think it will be a great success!!!!

McKenna couldn't keep her eyes from moving and looking at all of the fun things.

I had a hard time to get Jaxson to look at me, he didn't want to miss a thing


Shaylee playing with the school bus.

No comments: