CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!

I was a grandma full time this weekend!

I watched Ethan, while Courtney and Shane went to Las Vegas for the one year anniversary. I got him late Thursday night and had him till last Sunday night. McKenna was in the hosptial, so I also had Shaylee.

Shaylee was a big help on Friday. Going to the store and buying food to eat. Getting treats for Grandpa for watching Ethan while we went.
Keeping Ethan's pacifer in his mouth so he wouldn't cry.
Helping me with wash and folding the clothes.

It was Keera's weekend with Jaxson, so I had him on Sat. as well.
Keera also had her step-son to be on Sat also.

You should have seen us on Sat morning, fixing pancakes and bacon and grape juice. I can't remember the last time I had so many little people for breakfast in a long time. They out numbered the older people in the house.

I had Ethan asleep in the swing and the rest of them laughing and eating at the bar. I think they were hungry, cause I kept making pancakes and them eating them right up.

Then it was bath time.....

Oh did water fly and they had fun. They played really well together. Any time Ethan moved they were on him or (her as they kept calling him). They still don't understand the gender thing.

We watched the snow fall all day and kept them busy with reading books,playing with toys and picking the toys up and having naps. (That was a challenge in it's self. Napping at the same time. Right!!!!)
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!

On Sat night it was just Jaxson and Ethan. It was quite and just the boys. We watched the Gladiators and Scooby Doo. It was a good bonding time for me and Jaxson and of course Ethan.

Needless to say, I did make it thru the weekend and I'm exusted!!!!! I wasn't feeling up to par this weekend and that made it harder. I'm taking today off from work to recover.

I love being a GRANDMA!!!!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

You are a great grandma! We appreciate you and dad helping us so much this past week, and when ever we need it! What will we do in Seattle???? What do you think about moving?

Courtney said...

YOUR THE BEST! AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT! I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU!!