CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Couples Post


Couples post

What is his name: Thomas Eugene
What is her name: Jan
How long have you been together: 31 years in Sept.
How long did you date: 5 months
How old is he: 56
Who eats more: He does
Who said I love you first: He did
Who is taller: He is
Who sings better: I do..
Who is smarter: We both have our strengths
Who does the laundry: I do, I don't know if Thom would know how to start the washer!
Who pays the bills: I DO
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Thom
Who mows the lawn: Stewart and I do
Who cooks the dinner: I do. If it was left up to Thom he would starve!!!!
Who drives: Both of us.
Who is more stubborn: Me
Who kissed who first: He kissed me.
Who proposed: He proposed.
Who has more friends: I do.
Who has more siblings: Same, both have 6.
I tag: Keera, Kendra, Erica

2 comments:

Turn The Paiges said...

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, Thom! Sound familiar???? Hmmmmm, I have the first kiss memories & you have the talking to yourself in bed (wishing thom could hear you)memories..
Love you sista!

Turn The Paiges said...

you've been tagged... again.... but this will be fun to see if you have any quirks about you.