CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

This past week.


Last night Skyler and Alyson and I met Heather and her friend Vickie at the conference center for the annual Relief Society Conference. It was wonderful!!! The speakers were so great and the spirit was wonderful.

As we were walking in the conference center, I over heard that there were three hundred women at each stop light, waiting to get to the conference center. It was great to be among that many women.
It was an uplifting night and we went to dinner with Nic after wards. It's fun to have him up there, so that we can enjoy so of the fringe benefits. ( My stake did get tickets and I did see some of my ward members up there.)

Next week it will be the men's turn to go up and listen to their counsel.

2 comments:

Chris and McKell said...

Jan thanks so much for the gift it was so nice of you and your girls you are the best we really do appreciate it thanks alot

Turn The Paiges said...

Did you see Erin? She was there with her ward also. I'm sure you didn't with so many women,,, but dosent' hurt to ask, right? See you in almost 1 week. Make sure you get lots of shut eye!