CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

No New Halloween Witch!!

I saw the cutest Halloween witch the other night.. I had to have her!!!! Everyone knows that I add a new witch every year to my collection... I called Heather and she told me to turn off the TV and don't buy it.. I did with great sadness...
That night and the next day, that is all I could think about.. She would look so cute in my new basement.
I remembered that I got ten dollars a week to spend or save to buy what I wanted.. Forget getting my nails done.. I would suck it up and get the witch and then save again for my nails later... I can do that.. I was so excited to buy her... ( I haven't spent one dime in over a week in a half.. Opened a savings account and saved 26.00 last week on food. )
I got online to buy my wonderful new addition..... I was so excited....... I told everyone at work what I was going to buy and how cute she was going to be and my grandkids would love her.................On the website.. I can't find her..... I'm looking every where for her!!!!! SHE HAD SOLD OUT!!!!! Oh my heart!!!!!( for those who don't know me, know this is a big deal).
I'm so sad.... Not in the picture for me this year... So my nails can be done and life will be good... However I will think about her through out the fall season which starts in next week.....
Can't wait to get my decorations out.... Love the Fall!!!

1 comment:

Chris and McKell said...

Oh how sad Jan I feel for you but oh well huh?