CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Update!!!

Don't everyone freak out that I'm updating..... I know it's been a few months.....
I was reading Heather's blog and liked what she is going to do for a year. So I signed up to do it with her.. (It's always better for me to do something this big with someone else.)
I don't know if I will blog about it as much as she is but I will write about a few things that I learn as I go...
One thing that I thought about that might help you all who read this to save money.
When you go to the store and at the bottom of the receipt it will sometimes tell you how much you've saved. Well what do you do with that money?
Why not open a savings account and deposit the savings that you have saved into savings so that you are really saving it. I'm going to open a grocery savings account today on my way home from work. Each time I go to the store and have savings I'm then going home and transferring that money to my account. I will keep you posted on how much I save... I'm excited about this.
Then I will truly be saving that money..... This is going to be an adventure.....Anyone else like to join us?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I will try and join you.. with a new baby on the way we need to penny pinch!

ThomandJan said...

way to go Courtney... we can do it together!!!!
Go get you a savings account so that you can put that money away each time you go to the store and save that money.