CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged!!!

was tagged by Skyler

8 THINGS ABOUT ME: Here are the Rules
:1)Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment:PS these are not in order.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Biggest Loser
2. Medium
3. HGTV
4. QVC
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
6. Law and Order SUV
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Regis and Kelly (when I get to watch it)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Got up
2. Went to church
3. Had a nap
4. Had new home teachers over
5. Made Keera's birthday dinner
6. Danced with my grandchildren to Mama Mia
7. Visited with my family
8. Uploaded my homework.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Seeing my new granddaughter
2. Going to Nauvoo
3. Sister's trip
4. Losing weight
5. Spending time with my family
6. Learning more at Joseph Smith
7. Helping others
8. Having a great year!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Mia Ranchitos
2. Zupa's
3. Pizza Factory
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. Cafe Rio
6.
7.
8.
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. A happy and healthy 2009
2. Losing weight
3. Sticking to my diet!
4. My basement to be done.
5. My house to be paid off.
6. Enough money to do what we want.
7. Getting more grandchildren
8. Feeling wonderful and out of pain.
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Jeannine
2. Paige
3. Stephanie
4. Allison
5. Heather
6. Dad
7. Lisa Gilbert
8. Heidi

No comments: