CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where did 2008 go????

I can't believe that 2008 and has come and gone.... It has been way to long since I have posted!!

We were getting ready to go to Kendall and Eddies for Thanksgiving...

We had a great time.... The weather was perfect, the food was perfect, the company even better.... It was so much fun to spend time with the girls and their parents too. We laughed and played on our bed for hours on end. They giggled and got into makeup and wore my shoes and had fun with grandpa.

Every time the door would open out would run McKenna. She is fast and she loves to go bye-bye. She will go with or with out you. She holds on to your finger as she heads for the car.

She laughs and is such a good baby. Shay is into helping everyone and everything. She went every where I went. I had a little shadow for 5 days. She was excited to show me where things were. We even went to the store together to buy stuff for Thanksgiving Dinner and sang "Dancing Queen" all the way.

Here are pictures that I took while we were there.















This is how Kenna eats.. with her foot up on the table.













Shaylee eating Thanksgiving Dinner.














Eddie showing what he is Thankful for.













Laughing and having fun and then......Shay lost her dinner all over me and her.. NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!



After Shay got cleaned up she and Eddie gave us a rock concert. It was pretty rad!!!




















Shaylee all ready to go shopping. Don't you love her outfit? I wonder who picked that out!












What a happy couple!!!!









Girls all ready for bed. McKenna and her hats!


Shay helping me get ready to go shoping.



This is what Shaylee found to buy. She loved this dog and it was taller than her.













A big lunch after shopping. Look I'm a big girl!







Sharing a hot fudge sundae with Shay after lunch.









As we were packing to come home the girls climbed in one of our suitcases to come home with us. Too bad I couldn't have smuggled them home with us.

THANKS AGAIN KLUBERS FOR THE WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! We will do it again for sure.

1 comment:

Grammie & Papa G said...

Hey Jan!
How are you and your family doing? It sounds like you are keeping busy! Remodeling your basement is a lot of work I have done that. Anyway, I want you to know that we moved up to Riverton by S Jordan. Rich was tranferred up here with his work. So here we are!!!. Mom is living with us too. I would love to see you or talk to you. Please give me a call so we can catch up on each other. My hs # 878-4286 cell # is 435-669-4155 Please keep in touch.
Love your cousin
Lisa Gilbert
Looking forward to hearing from you